This blog is an accounting of the odes, oddities, and O Deities of a world traveler. Here lies a bunch of things that I like about the world, random ramblings about those things, and maybe eventually a number of stories about the silly experiences I have had. I hope you might find some enjoyment in them as well.
- In Which I must keep my breath Tranquil and the trails don’t walk well.As I ended up at the top of the Taiwanese Central Mountains frequently between both doing research there for […]
- Did you know: Tea Soaptea seeds can be used as soap?
- Ode to NapsNaps help you get through the most difficult of times. They wrap you in the security of sleep where we […]
- Did You KNWBerber has words with no vowels?
- In Which We Have Hot Dog TeaThe summer after Italy, I was determined to rectify the small sore point that my parents, Brendan, and I […]
- Did you know: BIG MarsMars has a mountain twice the height of Mona Kea? It also has a series of canyons that would stretch […]
- Ode to the Scent after RainThe scent of rain is a hymn of the faithful. The Earth rejoices in the fulfilment of a promise, […]
- Did you know: Jellyfish EyesJellyfish have rudimentary eyes?