This blog is an accounting of the odes, oddities, and O Deities of a world traveler. Here lies a bunch of things that I like about the world, random ramblings about those things, and maybe eventually a number of stories about the silly experiences I have had. I hope you might find some enjoyment in them as well.
- In which I pet my brotherThe directors of the Arboretum, where I spent a not-small amount of my childhood pretending I was an eagle […]
- Did you know: Goose? Barnacle?a medieval explanation for where geese went during winter had them turn into a kind of barnacle?
- Ode to DolphinsDolphins are amazing creatures. They are so advanced psychologically that we suspect that they have their own language. The […]
- Did you know: BeehiveUtah is the beehive state?
- In which I dance in a cloak and Russian hat at the Torino OlympicsWhen we took a trip to the Olympics during my study abroad in Italy, because the Olympics were in Italy, […]
- Did you know: lunaclethe white crescent at the base of your fingernail is called a lunacle?
- Ode to the First Feeling of ACThe feeling of walking into AC right after the heat is one the first drink of water in the stereotypical […]
- Did you know: Higher Rainsprecipitation increases with elevation?